None at the moment!
We are interested in:
- Synthetic Biology
- Protein expression in photosynthetic organisms
- Laboratory automation
- … especially in combining out interests …
- Please contact Rahmi or Martin if you are planning to apply for a PostDoc fellowship (Marie Curie FP7, Horizon 2020, HFSP, DFG, FEBS, Humboldt, EMBO, NSF, ERC, DAAD) and are interested in working in the PhotoSynLab.
- Apply to be invited to Trondheim and discuss fellowship projects (follow link).
- Martin and Rahmi would be happy to support your application for internal (NTNU) and external PhD position funding.
- We are interested to discuss Master’s thesis projects with prospective students
- If you plan to apply through the ERASMUS programme, please contact us as early as possible.