The Faculty of Natural Sciences, NTNU is offering PhD stipends (the total number of available positions have not been specified.)
The link to the announcement can be found here. Please note that application deadline is 28.01.2018.
If you have good grades A or B (top 15% in your year), get in touch with us!
We are interested in:
- Synthetic Biology
- Protein expression in photosynthetic organisms
- Laboratory automation
- … especially in combining out interests …
- Please contact Rahmi or Martin if you are planning to apply for a PostDoc fellowship (Marie Curie FP7, Horizon 2020, HFSP, DFG, FEBS, Humboldt, EMBO, NSF, ERC, DAAD) and are interested in working in the PhotoSynLab.
- Apply to be invited to Trondheim and discuss fellowship projects (follow link).
- Martin and Rahmi would be happy to support your application for internal (NTNU) and external PhD position funding.
- We are interested to discuss Master’s thesis projects with prospective students
- If you plan to apply through the ERASMUS programme, please contact us as early as possible.