The Faculty of Natural Sciences announced PhD positions, application deadline January 27th, 2019. If you are interested in applying please get in touch with Rahmi or Martin. Please follow the link to the announcement (text is in Norwegian).
We are interested in:
- Synthetic Biology
- Protein expression in photosynthetic organisms
- Laboratory automation
- … especially in combining out interests …
- Please contact Rahmi or Martin if you are planning to apply for a PostDoc fellowship (Marie Curie FP7, Horizon 2020, HFSP, DFG, FEBS, Humboldt, EMBO, NSF, ERC, DAAD) and are interested in working in the PhotoSynLab.
- Apply to be invited to Trondheim and discuss fellowship projects (follow link).
- Martin and Rahmi would be happy to support your application for internal (NTNU) and external PhD position funding.
Please note that we do not hire ad hoc, hence please do not send us an e-mail to request a PhD position unless there is a position (internal or external) available.
- We are interested to discuss Master’s thesis projects with prospective students
- If you plan to apply through the ERASMUS programme, please contact us as early as possible.