Grant for Advanced Infrastructure (AVIT)
Funding Source: NTNU
Amount: 1 Million NOK
The PhotoSynLab obtained AVIT funding for an “Analytical Robotic Infrastructure”
These systems are available for the automation of laboratory procedures:
- 10 liquid handling systesm (OpenTrons, USA)
- 2 DNA purification systems (OpenTrons, USA)
- 2 Oxygen measurement systems (PreSens, Germany)
- 2 pH measurement systems (PreSens, Germany)
- 1 CO2 measurement system (PreSens, Germany)
For the OpenTrons automation protocols are available.
Please contact us if you want to use a system. We are looking forward to collaborating with your lab!